Tips for maintaining musculoskeletal health
Foundation for the Awareness of Osteoporosis offers the following practical tips for maintaining musculoskeletal health in the new year:
- Eat right.?? One is as healthy as the food one eats.
- Take regular exercises.?♀? Weight bearing exercises are perfect for bone health.
- Maintain proper walking and sitting posture. ?Do not assume a wrong posture during physical work.
- Make your living area clutter free in order to reduce falls.?
- If you are a woman above 65 or a man above 70, ensure you get a DEXA scan ? to know your risk of osteoporosis.
- Good bone health makes you joyful to add to all round 2017 healthy living. ??
We at the Foundation wish you a healthy 2017. Cheers!?
January 12, 2017
October 18, 2016
September 27, 2016